Young South Korean brand Holika Holika has become widely known across Asian countries, and now it is gaining popularity in New Zealand. Holika Holika was founded by Enprani Co Ltd which produces luxury cosmetics. The name of the brand comes from Korean word "holida" ("charm") and English word "holic" denoting "addiction". The mission of the manufacturer is to show the hidden beauty of each girl and woman, help her to become beautiful and bright. Low price, stylish packing and patented formulas make the brand very popular among young people.
A few natural brand components:
- Snail mucin for repairing damaged skin
- Aloe vera juice for moisturizing and softening any type of skin
- Bamboo extract for removing skin puffiness
- Avocado oil as an antioxidant for skin nourishing
- Ceramides for creating a protective layer on skin surface
- Egg yolk and protein for problematic skin
Korean cosmetics Holika Holika is a perfect choice of stylish girls and women who know a lot about skin care!
You can buy Holika Holika in New Zealand at Korean cosmetics and makeup online shop Korean Kiwi Beauty.